- Two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals
- Two high headroom instrument inputs, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in
- High-performance converters, allowing you to record, mix and play back audio in studio quality, anywhere
- Easy Start tool, making it easier than ever to get up and running
THE ESSENTIAL AUDIO INTERFACE.
Scarlett has gone platinum. Sitting on the desks of a huge global community of musicians, producers and home-recordists, the iconic 2i2 has already helped make more records than any other interface in history. And with the 3rd Generation, you’re going to sound better than ever.
YOUR MUSIC, WRITE AWAY
Scarlett’s best-selling interface – millions of musicians use 2i2 to write and record every day. Featuring natural sounding 3rd Gen mic preamps, and Air, emulating our original ISA preamps, 2i2 is getting musicians the most from their mics everywhere, all the time. It’s like writing in a studio.
THE BEST SOUNDING, EASILY
Getting studio quality recordings at home has never been easier. Easy Start gets you set up, recording and playing back within minutes. Our mic preamps, high-headroom instrument inputs and now-iconic Gain Halos mean the science of sounding great is sorted. We’ve worried about the tech, you can focus on the music.
YOUR RECORDING IS 30 YEARS IN THE MAKING
We’ve been making mic preamps for 30 years, and the 3rd Gen mic pre is the best Scarlett has ever heard. The 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and detail. Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail. Our decades of experience mean Scarlett sounds just like you.
OUR TECHNOLOGY IS SOUND
Incredibly reliable, Focusrite hardware won’t let you down. If, however, you come across a problem you can rely on our global support team and your three-year warranty to get it sorted. Sound.
THE FOCUSRITE SOUND: OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED ON IPAD PRO
Scarlett 2i2 is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pros. Setup and operation is simple: just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go. Scarlett 2i2 has been tested extensively with Garageband, Cubasis 2, Auria Pro, Ampify Launchpad, Ampify Groovebox and Ampify Blocs Wave, as well as FL Studio. Now you can record anywhere, really.
ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO START RECORDING RIGHT, NOW
Your 2i2 interface comes with a whole range of recording software, sounds and plug-ins to choose from:
- Avid® Pro Tools® | First Focusrite Creative Pack: hundreds of virtual instrument sounds, 500MB of loops, and great-sounding effects
- Ableton® Live Lite™: industry-leading music-making software
- Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription: Get access to millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys: Access one of four virtual keyboards when you register your first piece of Focusrite or Novation hardware.
- Softube Time and Tone Bundle: three of Softube’s world class reverb, delay and distortion plug-ins, and an an easy-to-use mastering tool
- Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite: accurately models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
- Focusrite Plug-in Collective: receive free versions of the most innovative software, as well as benefiting from discounts
PLUG-IN COLLECTIVE, FOR A LASTING CONNECTION
When you buy any Focusrite hardware you gain access to the most innovative music software brands on the market. Plug-in Collective keeps you up to date on the latest tools, offering you new free downloads every couple of months, along with generous discounts. Let’s stay together.
The Focusrite Three-Year Warranty
All Focusrite products are built to the highest standards, and are designed to provide many years of reliable performance. All Focusrite products have a three-year warranty from the date of original purchase.
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Protocol: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: YES
- Instrument Inputs: 2
- Line Inputs: 2
- Analogue Outputs: 2
- Headphone Outputs: 1
- Bus Powered: YES
- Dimensions: 175 mm x 47.5 mm x 99 mm
- Weight: 470 g
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen x1
- USB cable (Type C-A) x1
- Auto-Tune Access
- Softube Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555 – Amplifier modulation
- XLN Addictive Drums 2 – Drum studio
- Brainworx bx_oberhausen – 32-voice TMT analogue modelled classic Polysynth
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC – Focusrite Studio Console
- Brainworx bx_masterdesk – Mastering tool
- XLN Addictive Keys
- Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-In Suite
- Ableton Live Lite DAW
- Avid® Pro Tools® DAW
- Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription
- Access to Focusrite’s Plug-In Collective