Wireless GO II + Rode Lavalier GO
Kahekanaliga Juhtmevaba mikrofonisüsteem
- Saatja 2 tk
- Vastuvõtja 1 tk
- USB-C laadimis Kaabel SC20 3 tk
- Tuulekaitse 3 tk
- Vutlar 1 tk
- Rode Lavalier GO reväärimikrofon 2 tk
- Transpordikott 2 tk
- Mikrofoniklamber 2 tk
- Pop filter 2 tk
The world’s smallest and first truly wireless microphone has been reborn. The Wireless GO II is an ultra-compact and extremely versatile wireless microphone system consisting of a dual channel receiver and two transmitters. Incorporating the same unique form factor and professional sound quality as the original Wireless GO with groundbreaking, patent-pending technology, the Wireless GO II is the perfect microphone for a wide range of content creation applications.
The Wireless GO II boasts a range of powerful features, including universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers, extended range (200m line of sight) and improved transmission stability, on-board recording capabilities, and much more. This is next generation wireless audio.
- Dual channel wireless microphone system for recording two sound sources simultaneously
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission, 128-bit encryption – crystal-clear audio at up to 200m (line of sight), optimised for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
- 3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS digital output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers
- On-board recording – over 40 hours of internal memory
- Option to record each channel separately or combine them for ultimate flexibility in post-production
- Safety channel, flexible gain control (three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage)
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery – up to 7 hours battery life
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Australia
The Wireless GO II takes wireless versatility to new heights. Featuring a 3.5mm TRS analog output for plugging into cameras, plus a digital audio output via USB-C for plugging into smartphones, tablets and computers, it is perfect for content creation, filmmaking, on-camera or on-stage presentations, vlogging, YouTubing, livestreaming and more.
On-board recording means you never have to worry about dropouts or audio issues again, while the flexible gain control lets you precisely tailor the output to your device. The Wireless GO II also offers the option to record each channel separately or combine the two, ensuring ultimate flexibility in post-production.
Ultra-Compact Wireless Audio
The Wireless GO II offers the same pocket-sized form factor as the original Wireless GO. The transmitters and receiver weigh less than 32g, taking up virtually no space in a camera kit bag, backpack, handbag or briefcase. It also comes supplied with a handy carry pouch to keep everything tidy and secure. The Wireless GO II’s unique clip design makes it quick and easy to mount onto clothing or a camera cold shoe, mobile camera rig, boom pole, or any cold shoe accessory – ultra-compact wireless audio for any recording situation.
Professional Sound. Seamless Connectivity
The Wireless GO II has been designed to deliver professional-quality sound while being incredibly simple to use. The transmitters and receiver come auto paired, ensuring a seamless set-up process every time. RØDE’s Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption delivers a range of up to 200m (line of sight) and is optimised for extremely stable operation in areas with a high level of RF activity, including dense urban environments, shopping malls, universities, convention centres and offices.
Each transmitter features a high-quality in-built omnidirectional condenser capsule for completely wireless recording, plus a 3.5mm TRS input for plugging in a lavalier microphone. The Wireless GO II is also supplied with twist-and-lock furry windshields for recording in windy or adverse weather conditions. Crystal-clear, professional sound in any situation.
Unlock advanced features for the Wireless GO II with RØDE Central! This easy-to-use companion app lets you set up your device preferences, access, optimise and export recordings, activate and deactivate functions, and update your firmware. It’s free to download for Mac and Windows.
More Features. More Flexibility
Connecting your Wireless GO II to RØDE Central allows you to access a host of handy features, including a safety channel, which records a second track at -20dB in case your main audio clips, a mute lock so you never accidentally mute your transmitters, and a fine gain control which expands the three-stage pad to a 10-stage pad.
Each Wireless GO II transmitter has on-board recording capabilities, with enough internal memory to store over 40 hours of compressed audio and seven hours of uncompressed audio. When active, recording will begin as soon as the transmitters are connected to the receiver, so you will always have a backup of your recording in case you experience dropouts or other audio issues.
When you load your files in RØDE Central, you’ll even be able to see exactly where any dropouts occurred, so you can pinpoint exactly what audio you need. Welcome to worry-free recording.
New firmware now available. To update your firmware, download the latest version of RØDE Central here, then plug in your transmitters and receiver. You will then be prompted to update your firmware. For more information, be sure to check out the Wireless GO II Learning Hub.
- Acoustic Principle: Pre-polarised pressure transducer
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 50Hz – 20kHz
- Maximum SPL (Mic): 100 dB SPL (1kHz @ 1m) dBu
- Maximum Input Level (3.5mm): -20dBV
- Microphone Preamp Gain: 20dB
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-Weighted): 22dBA
- Power Requirements: In-built rechargeable lithiumion battery charged via USB 5V, 0.3A
- Operating Time: Up to 7 hours
- Analog Inputs: 3.5mm TRS (lavalier microphone input)
- Analog Outputs: 3.5mm TRS
- Transmission Range: 200m (line of sight)
- Computer Connectivity: USB Type-C
- OS Requirements: macOS 10.11 above, Windows 10 and above
- Weight (g): TX: 30g RX: 32g
- Dimensions (L x W x H, mm): TX Length: 44 Width: 45.3 Height: 18.3, RX Length: 44 Width: 45.5 Height: 18.3